Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother UK 2018  (Read 3151 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »
Andrew Brady and Shane Jenek got closer than ever before on Celebrity Big Brother last night.
Shane - aka Courtney Act - and Andrew shared a romantic bath ahead of tonight's eviction.
The pair joke about 'dropping the soap' before Andrew quips: "Oh my foot just went somewhere."
Shane says: "I didn't feel it!"
Andrew responds: "I'm not surprised, not by your stories!"
As the pair then start to shave one another, Shane remarks: "See, this is what gender and sexuality can look like in 2018, two men enjoying a bath together."
Viewers have been speculating that Andrew and Courtney - aka Shane Jenek - could get together.
And Andrew last night encouraged the rumours as he spoke to Big Brother in the Diary Room.
The Apprentice star said: "Courtney's fit you know. Courtney's hot and a little bit of a minx."
He continued: "When I see Courtney and I see her with her bum implants, and fake boobs, deep down I know its Shane under there....
"Courtney is only ever out when we've had a few drinks, so she looks even better.
"When you've had a couple of beers and you see Courtney you're like 'Wow'."
Andrew then added: "Big Brother you need to stop giving me alcohol when I'm around Courtney because... you never know."
Earlier this week, Courtney and Andrew flirted up a storm in the garden.
Chatting about Shane's alter ego in the, Andrew said: “Courtney’s the sexy one who you’d want at your hotel room when you come back from the eviction.”
Courtney replied: “I straddle the gender divide.
“While I’m not a woman as Courtney, I do have a unique experience as Courtney, especially with straight men. It’s fascinating to see how straight men treat me as Shane and as Courtney.”
Courtney replied: “You’re more flirtatious, I think understandably so, you’re a young viral man with sexual desires, and Courtney is aesthetically a tarty, attractive woman.”
The pair later spent time together in the bathroom and formed a secret handshake, before Courtney confessed to Jonny Mitchell that she found Andrew "cute".

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 12:20:22 AM »
India was evicted. The guys won the power this week. Next Fridays eviction is a double.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 01:09:47 AM »
Two housemates will leave this Friday night in a double eviction.
Those up are John Barnes, Ann Widdecombe, Daniel O’Reilly, Rachel Johnson and Andrew Brady.