Author Topic: Bar 4 Poland  (Read 7871 times)

Offline WillowTree

Re: Bar 4 Poland
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 09:30:37 PM »
I can't do them as torrents, but I could upload some to zippyshare. Would you prefer I upload files individually or create a zip file with multiple videos in 1 file?

If you could do a big file with as many vids as possible that would be awesome. You can do multiple links to get all the videos iodaded. I’m okay with zippyshare.

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »
First batch of videos. 29 videos of Robert.

Bar4Poland-Robert.zip

Offline Naruto666

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 03:43:43 PM »
Thanks Graham, that videos are very hot, as Robert is a hot man :)

I have never thought that he was so many times naked and in front of of his housemates, I saw only two videos of him naked.

And so nice is the video when camera record only his penis. So sad the quality is not good, we would see every piece of his great penis!

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 08:39:58 PM »
When I was cappping reality shows 12+ years ago, there were times when there were so many shows on air at the same time that showed nudity, that we couldn't cope with them all. Now there is nothing.

When was the last reality show with live streams available worldwide with a decent amount of nudity? How I wish we had all the shows of old on air now with the high quality streaming technology we have today.

Offline Albig

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 09:17:23 PM »
When I was cappping reality shows 12+ years ago, there were times when there were so many shows on air at the same time that showed nudity, that we couldn't cope with them all. Now there is nothing.

When was the last reality show with live streams available worldwide with a decent amount of nudity? How I wish we had all the shows of old on air now with the high quality streaming technology we have today.
It is true. I think the last one was the GH 2016 of Argentina.

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 10:56:02 PM »
I'll post 2 or 3 different guys every day. As far as I can remember all the guys showered nude but some were shy and kept their backs to the camera during showers. Also, the cameramen were all hetrosexual guys and everytime a girl got naked in the shower they would hit the zoom button and shoot closeups. They rarely did this for the guy showers and they would often point the camera in the opposite direction when a guy got naked.

Today's guys are Karol, Piotr T and Mounir.

Karol (12 videos) = Bar 4 Poland - Karol.zip

Piotr T (26 videos) = Bar 4 Poland - Piotr T.zip

Mounir (4 videos) = Bar 4 Poland - Mounir.zip

Offline Rigby

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 12:22:55 AM »

It is true. I think the last one was the GH 2016 of Argentina.

And even that had to be taken from an app or some thing otherwise there wouldn't be nothing. Before that it was BB Slovenia and BB DK and even that was 2-4 years ago. Now it's just onlyfans and censored bullshit.

Offline Naruto666

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 04:22:16 PM »
Graham, Do You Have videos of earlier edition of  Bar ? Or maybe some of edition which was later?