Author Topic: Bar 4 Poland  (Read 7872 times)

Offline Naruto666

Bar 4 Poland
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:37:42 PM »

Here is the video of Robert from Poland Bar 4 edition.   Has anybody videos of polish reality shows? I was looking in web for a long time, but only one I found is this lower.

About Robert, now he is valued lawyer in Poland.

http://tv-realite-nu.blogspot.com/search/label/BAR4POLAND%2FRobert?zx=16869d200dc535ae

Now he looks :

http://www.gazetalubuska.pl/plebiscyt/karta/robert-kornalewicz-po,25935,1365095,t,id,kid.html

Offline Graham_UK

Re: Bar 4 Poland
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 07:44:59 PM »
One of my favourite reality shows ever this.

The video is one of mine - in fact almost every male video from the show is mine, as there were lots of people capping the females but only me doing the males. Sadly the quality of the feeds was poor - even for the time they were not great.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »
One of my favourite reality shows ever this.

The video is one of mine - in fact almost every male video from the show is mine, as there were lots of people capping the females but only me doing the males. Sadly the quality of the feeds was poor - even for the time they were not great.

That's right, you were literally the sole giver of male nudity at that time. And that's from my old blog back in 2011, damn what a throwback  loll:

Offline sbwtwo

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 01:46:25 PM »
Thanks for posting it and to Graham for originally recording it.  I haven't figured out how to download even it after several of my usual tricks. hmm:

Offline Naruto666

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 05:40:59 PM »

I can't download it, too, I am very sad that this beatiful video one day can be lost ..... :(  its one of my favourite ever because Robert is handsome and looks great now in a suit :)

Offline lllulaz

• Junior
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 01:04:50 AM »
Video Download Helper for Firefox works for me. Or go to the source code and find the code for the player. There will be "src" part. Copy the address to a new tab and try downloading then.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 02:27:17 AM »
If anyone wants i can upload the video later when i have time.

Offline Janan

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 03:06:09 AM »
There was a guy jerking of in the the shower with a hard on. Is that right or what?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 06:32:56 PM »
There was a guy jerking of in the the shower with a hard on. Is that right or what?
I don't know Graham do you know about any guy jerking off.

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »
I don't know Graham do you know about any guy jerking off.

I have all my files on a hard drive, I'll check tomorrow evening when I'm back home.

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 09:28:02 PM »
I can't find any files of anyone jerking off in the shower - and I don't remember that happening.

The closest I can find is a guy called Karol who woke up with an erection and took a shower whilst still erect. Video link below - remember this is over 13 years ago and is from a poor quality feed. I really wish with the quality that we have now that a show like Bar Poland was broadcasting today.

Bar4Poland_2004-03-15_Karol_Erect_Shower.wmv

Offline rhbveri

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 11:55:57 PM »
hot vid graham!
btw- is there any possibility you can upload torrents with your collection? u have vids that you can't find anywhere else!

Offline Janan

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 03:13:32 PM »
I can't find any files of anyone jerking off in the shower - and I don't remember that happening.

The closest I can find is a guy called Karol who woke up with an erection and took a shower whilst still erect. Video link below - remember this is over 13 years ago and is from a poor quality feed. I really wish with the quality that we have now that a show like Bar Poland was broadcasting today.

Bar4Poland_2004-03-15_Karol_Erect_Shower.wmv
That was the clip i was talking about.

Offline Naruto666

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 05:28:36 PM »
hot vid graham!
btw- is there any possibility you can upload torrents with your collection? u have vids that you can't find anywhere else!

I join the request, beacause I can't find anywhere videos from Polish reality shows like Bar or Big Brother and there was a lot of hot shower videos.

Even poor quality isnt a problem because I know that videos are great.

When Bar has started in Poland I was too young and didnt have possibility to record male showers but I remember there was a lot of full frontals like this video with Robert and Karol

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 09:18:52 PM »
I can't do them as torrents, but I could upload some to zippyshare. Would you prefer I upload files individually or create a zip file with multiple videos in 1 file?